The Benefits of Becoming a Member.
The Club is always interested in speaking to people considering joining to access and benefit from Club resources.
We openly greet new members and former members who we have lost contact with over the years.
Who knows, maybe the member is new, however the car and past owners have long been known within the Club!
Membership Windscreen Leaflet
Brochure Inside (439KB)
Expert assistance within the Club can be found to help you to:
- Identify genuine Ford RS models
- Identify if a particular vehicle is genuine
- Identify genuine Ford components and accessories specific to your model Ford RS
- Access technical assistance by specialists who are completely familiar with your specific model of Ford RS
- Locate hard to find spare parts
- Locate technical information to a particular model Ford RS that may not otherwise be easily available
- Make available past issues of the “Rallye News” magazine and technical documentation (for a nominal fee)
- Access specialist resources from similar clubs located in Europe and the UK
- Specialist insurances for your vehicle and your needs
- Purchase genuine Ford RSOC Australia Club merchandise
- Full email contact and support for both local and remote members.
For the true enthusiast who owns a Ford RS.
For the enthusiast who does not own a Ford RS, however has an active interest in the marque, and wishes to enjoy the benefits of membership.
Ford RS Models Recognised by the Ford RSOC Australia
The Club caters for owners of Genuine Ford Rallye Sport vehicles:
If you would like to join the Club, download and complete the Membership application form and forward the form and fee to:
Ford RS Owners Club (Australia) Inc.
P.O. Box 990
Stanhope Gardens NSW 2768